Polarâ€™s Vantage M GPS Watch is an all-around multisport and running GPS watch with wrist-based HR, lightweight and waterproof construction, and over 130 customizable sports profiles. Polarâ€™s next-level Polar Precision Primeâ„¢ sensor fusion technology measures heart rate from the wrist using a combination of optical heart rate and skin contact measurement in order to prevent erroneous readings. Using the online app, Polar Flow, you can plan workouts, analyze data in greater detail, and share with friends or your coach. The Polar M Vantage GPS Watch effortlessly matches to any outfit thanks to its changeable wristband ‒ choose a couple from Polarâ€™s selection of bands or use any band with 22mm spring bars.
In the box: Polar Vantage M multisport watch, charge cable, user manual, information note.
Features & Specs:
- Up to 130 customizable sports profiles.
- Sleep Plusâ„¢ tracking.
- Running Index with VO2 Max.
- Polar Flow integration & compatible with other training apps like Strava or TrainingPeaks.
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS.
- Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity.
- Battery life up to 30 hrs in training mode.
- 230 mAh Li-pol battery.
- Custom USB cable for charging and data sync.
- Time, date, and alarm with snooze.
- Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Waterproof (WR30).
- Always-on color display.
- Display size 1.2â€.
- Resolution: 240 x 240.
- Wristband sizing: S - 130-175mm; M/L - 140-210mm (circumference).
- Weight: 45 g.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.