Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Polar’s Vantage M GPS Watch is an all-around multisport and running GPS watch with wrist-based HR, lightweight and waterproof construction, and over 130 customizable sports profiles. Polar’s next-level Polar Precision Prime™ sensor fusion technology measures heart rate from the wrist using a combination of optical heart rate and skin contact measurement in order to prevent erroneous readings. Using the online app, Polar Flow, you can plan workouts, analyze data in greater detail, and share with friends or your coach. The Polar M Vantage GPS Watch effortlessly matches to any outfit thanks to its changeable wristband ‒ choose a couple from Polar’s selection of bands or use any band with 22mm spring bars.
In the box: Polar Vantage M multisport watch, charge cable, user manual, information note.
Features & Specs:
- Up to 130 customizable sports profiles.
- Sleep Plus™ tracking.
- Running Index with VO2 Max.
- Polar Flow integration & compatible with other training apps like Strava or TrainingPeaks.
- Integrated GPS & GLONASS.
- Assisted GPS for fast fix times.
- Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity.
- Battery life up to 30 hrs in training mode.
- 230 mAh Li-pol battery.
- Custom USB cable for charging and data sync.
- Time, date, and alarm with snooze.
- Compatible with Polar BLE heart rate sensors.
- Waterproof (WR30).
- Always-on color display.
- Display size 1.2”.
- Resolution: 240 x 240.
- Wristband sizing: S - 130-175mm; M/L - 140-210mm (circumference).
- Weight: 45 g.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.