Send it in style with jersey that protects and supports
Enduro riding is demanding and requires a kit that works not only to protect, but that supports every aspect of a ride. The Women's Resistance 3/4 Jersey from POC embraces this value proposition by providing elbow pads and an ideal fit with a back protector.
Designed for an aggressive mountain bike ride posture, the lightweight construction features mesh material on the back and underarms to provide increased ventilation, while abrasion-resistant Cordura sleeves provide increased crash protection and durability.
Rounding out the feature set are rear pockets with an internal gaiter and elastic lining provide ample space for enduro riders to securely carry vital belongings like tools and nutrition.
Features & Specs:
- Specific mountain bike fit
- Tear-resistant Cordura® sleeves for durability and abrasion protection
- Body fabric with high breathability and wicking
- Mesh under armpits for increased ventilation and comfort
- Compatible with POC back and elbow protection
- Internal gaiter which holds back pockets close to body
- Two rear pockets for ride essentials
- Discreet and practical card pocket on the side
- Reflective label on shoulder
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.