Winter warmth without the bulk.
The Pearl Izumi Merino Hat is a low bulk skull cap made of lightweight, thermal regulating Merino/polyester construction. Soft against the ears, you'll find it warm enough for crisp days yet able to regulate temperature as things warm up. Its low-key styling can go from beneath the helmet to the lunch spot without a costume change.
- Transfer merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance
- Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation
- Made using fine 18.5-micron merino wool for superior comfort. Recycled Repreve® XS polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Close fitting design easily fits under helmets and looks good on its own. BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Wool blend performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product