The Men's Transfer Cycling Short Sleeve Baselayer is designed as part of a layering system with an anatomic, next-to-skin fit to increase comfortable on both warm and cold days. The Transfer Dry fabric rapidly moves moisture away from the skin to outer layers for a dry ride while mesh panels in the back maximize next to skin ventilation.
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric provides optimal moisture transfer for quick dry performance.
- Patented Speed Sleeve construction for a contoured, cycling-specific fit.
- Anatomic fit sits close to body for optimal moisture management and under-jersey fit.
- Soft merrow seams for next-to-body comfort.
- Claimed weight: 81 grams.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Creates a cooling evaporation layer.
I have only used this layer on the hottest of days; it is effective for cooling.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.