Rain On Your Ride? Shake It Off
The Pearl Izumi Summit NeoShell WRX Glove is your go-to glove for wet weather riding. It features waterproof Polartec® NeoShell® on the back of the hands and it's incredibly breathable and will keep your hands comfortably warm. Because no wet weather riding kit is complete without gloves that shrug off rain and sleet. Cold and wet hands can ruin an otherwise great ride.
And to make sure you stay in control, the water-resistant Ax Suede&trade Slim Fleece palms provide a great bar feel. If your ride takes longer than expected you won't have to pull these gloves off to beg for more trail time, thanks to the touchscreen compatible index finger.
- Constructed with waterproof Polartec® NeoShell® fabric on the back of the hands
- Water-resistant Ax Suede™ Slim Fleece palms with a cozy brushed fleece lining
- Oversized hook and loop cuff blocks out the cold
- Smartphone compatible on forefingers and thumbs
- Palm: 63% polyester, 22% rubber, 15% nylon Back: 89% polyester, 11% polyurethane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Wet riding gloves
Decent but I much prefer and recommend Showerpass waterproof knit gloves to face the elements
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.