Look Forward To Cold Rides
Looking for a wardrobe staple for this winter? The Pearl Izumi Summit Hooded Thermal Jersey is designed with cold-weather versatility in mind, whether it be an outer layer on chilly fall and spring rides or a base layer for those bleak mid-winter commutes.
The technical fleece is constructed with a grid fabric that allows it to quickly transfer moisture while retaining heat to keep you focused on the ride, not the thermometer.
The Summit Thermal Jersey features two zippered hand pockets, a zippered chest pocket, and a hood that's slim enough to fit under a helmet for really chilly rides.
- Versatile top performs as a mid-layer and an outer layer
- 60g high-stretch technical grid Transfer Fleece
- Hood designed to fit under the helmet
- Fabrics made from recycled materials
- Two-way main zipper provides ventilation during tough climbs or traverses
- Longer rear hem for additional coverage
- Standard fit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.