Don't Let Cold Ears Be The Greatest Of Your Fears
Keep your ears and forehead toasty when the temperature drops. With a wind-resistant P.R.O. Barrier fabric front panel for added protection, thermal moisture-wicking sides, plus an ergonomically contoured cut, Pearl Izumi Barrier Headband fits comfortably under your helmet – even allowing for a ponytail.
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time, and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Low profile ponytail port allows for long hair and does not interfere with helmet retention mechanisms
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Awesome cycling headband
This is an awesome cycling headband. The front is wind blocking material and the back has a cut out if you have a pony tail. Cycling head bands really make a huge difference in terms of staying warm when it's chilly out and they take up no space in a pocket.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.