No more need to hold wheels between your knees, balance on a bench top or ask for help. The Park Tool WH-1 Wheel Holder firmly holds thru axle and quick-release wheels at three convenient positions. It's like having a strong helper to hold wheels during cleaning, tire and tube work, hub work, cassette work, and tubeless installation. The WH-1 can be bolted or clamped directly to a bench or installed in a bench vise.
- Quick and easy access to hold virtually any wheel in the perfect position
- Holds wheel at vertical, 35 degrees from vertical, and horizontal positions
- Accepts 12, 15, and 20mm thru axles and 5mm skewers
- E-Nickel finish for durability
- Wheel building
- Cassette removal and installation
- Tire and tube removal and installation
- Tubeless tire work
- General cleaning
- Hub work
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.