Park Tool TS-4.2 Professional Wheel Truing Stand
The Park Tool TS-4.2 Professional Wheel Truing Stand has been updated to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel and tire combinations with room to spare, utilizing a wider base structure and larger calipers. More accurate and easier to calibrate, the versatile TS-4.2 is solidly built to accommodate and self-center nearly any diameter wheel 16" to 29" and any tire width up to 5"+.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5"+ with or without brake rotor mounted
- Speed knob to quickly change axle widths
- Accommodates hub widths from 75mm to over 250mm
- Precise operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.