Park Tool TS-4.2 Professional Wheel Truing Stand
The Park Tool TS-4.2 Professional Wheel Truing Stand has been updated to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel and tire combinations with room to spare, utilizing a wider base structure and larger calipers. More accurate and easier to calibrate, the versatile TS-4.2 is solidly built to accommodate and self-center nearly any diameter wheel 16" to 29" and any tire width up to 5"+.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5"+ with or without brake rotor mounted
- Speed knob to quickly change axle widths
- Accommodates hub widths from 75mm to over 250mm
- Precise operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.