The Park Tool TS-4 Professional Wheel Truing Stand improves upon the previous TS-2.2 to handle modern large-volume tires, wide rims, and wide hub spacings. Fabricated from heavy gauge steel in St. Paul, Minnesota, this powder-coated and chrome-plated tool provides shop-worthy precision and build-quality.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand.
- Accommodates axle widths from 75mm to 215mm
- Direct action caliper arm adjusts to work with wheel sizes from 16" to 29"+
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5" with or without brake rotor mounted
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN
- Precise accuracy, operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
- Dial Indicator compatible (Park TS-2Di)
- Rotor gauge compatible (Park DT-3 & DT-3i.2)
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.