Repair, Replace, Ride
The difference between a head start and a headache is having the right tool.
And no tool is better for removing and replacing cassettes than the Park Tool SR-2.3 Sprocket Remover, an essential piece of any home bicycle repair workshop.
This shop-quality sprocket remover and chain whip gives you incredible leverage without worry of slippage, and the head is uniquely shaped to allow quick and accurate access to any cassette.
- Works on 7-speed to 12-speed mountain and road bike cassettes as well as single-speed cassettes with a 3/32" cog
- Hardened bolts hold securely and make chain replacement easy
- Heavy duty, heat treated head
- Round vinyl coated handle
- The SR-2.3 is approximately 15" long (38cm)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.