Park Tool’s SBS-3 Socket and Bit Set is a comprehensive, shop quality set of sockets, hex bits and Torx® compatible drivers selected specifically to tackle a wide variety of common bike repair needs. The SBS-3 also includes flat-faced sockets in common sizes for work on suspension forks. Ideal for use with Park Tool Torque Wrenches, the 3/8" drive bits and sockets are forged from tough, chrome vanadium steel and nickel chrome plated for lasting durability.
- All sockets and bits are 3/8" drive.
- Long reach 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, and 15mm hex bits.
- Long reach T20, T25, T30, T40 and T45 Torx® style bits.
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 14, and 16mm hex bits.
- 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 19mm and 1" sockets.
- 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32mm flat sockets for suspension fork fittings (27mm socket has external taper for narrow access).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The high quality I expect from Park Tool
As a home mechanic, I can't imagine my needing sockets or bits not included in this set for a modern bike. (The set is mostly metric.)
Like most Park Tool tools I've owned, these have the look and feel of well-made items. I anticipate many years of use.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.