The Park Tool RT-2 Oversize Headset Cup Remover makes headset bearing cup removal easy. The tool is pulled through the frame until the flared ends snap in behind the cup. The tool end is struck with a mallet and the flared ends evenly distribute force around the cup as the cup is driven out.
It features strong heat-treated alloy steel construction with nickel finish for a long service life.
- Removes bearing cups from head tubes using 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" headset standards
- SHIS terminology: Removes ZS44, ZS49, ZS55, ZS56, EC49 and EC56 headset cups
- Also removes bottom bracket cups on one-piece crank systems
- For use on bearing cups with an ID of 38 to 55 mm (1.5" to 2.1")
- Nominal OD of shaft is 25.4 mm (1")
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.