Full-Featured Bicycle Work Stand for the Home Mechanic
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with tubular support braces, a locking support yoke, and upgraded internals for extra dependability. The PCS-10.3 is able to hold up to 80 lbs. (36 kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-10.3 features an integrated height-adjustable parts tray, as well as accessory ports for the Park Tool #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately), so your tools and small parts are always within reach. Quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion.
The main upgrade found on the PCS-10.3 (as opposed to the PCS-10.2) is the addition of a spring button that prevents the legs from folding once the stand is fully upright, even if the adjustment knob is not properly tightened. The clamp and jaw covers have also been revised to allow for more secure engagement on tubes as small as 7/8", which would include most dropper posts. Several internal parts are also upgraded to be stronger and allow smoother operation.
The PCS-10.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop - a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning, and repair
- Cam-actuated micro-adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22 mm–76 mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70 mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Rubber saddle pad allows bikes to be hung by the saddle for quick adjustment or storage
- Durable, textured powder coat finish
- Integrated height-adjustable parts tray
- Height adjustment collar features accessory ports for compatibility with the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (both sold separately)
- Maximum weight capacity*: 80 lbs. (36 kg)Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990 mm–1450 mm) using a convenient quick-release lever
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920 mm x 920 mm x 1210 mm)
- Folds down to 45" x 14.5" (1140 mm x 370 mm)
- Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- *NOTE: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-10.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
AWESOME REPAIR BIKE STAND! THANK YOU PARK TOOL
So glad I chose to purchased this Park Tool PCS-10.3 repair bike stand. It is supper sturdy and so easy to setup and put away after your done.
The stand is designed with a slight lean to clear the pedals when you spin it. All the adjust knobs / handles are easy to get your bike into the perfect fit and positions for you to work on your bike. The price is reasonable and it's worth it. Glad I made the right choice with so many stands out there in the market.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.