The 16-In-1 Multitool From Park Tool
The Park Tool MTB-5 Multi-Tool packs 16 functions into one slim, tough folding multi-tool, making it the ideal companion for any trailside adjustment or emergency fix. Features a full set of hex wrenches and screwdrivers, a T25 Torx compatible driver, and five specialty tools to aid in common trailside repairs.
- 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8 mm hex wrenches
- T25 Torx compatible driver
- Philips #2 cross tip & flat head screwdrivers
- Chain tool (5 to 12 speed compatible)
- Spoke wrenches (equivalent to SW-0 and SW-2)
- Presta valve core removal tool
- Disc brake rotor truing tool
- Disc brake pad spreader
- Dimensions: 79 x 45 x 20 mm
- Weight: 195g
- Replaceable chain tool pin
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.