Park Tools digital caliper accurately measures seat posts, head tubes, bearings, spoke diameters, etc. Built with stainless steel mechanisms and a rugged ABS composite body. Measures in metric, decimal inch and fractional inch.
- Displays metric, decimal inch, and fractional inch to 1/128”
- Large LCD display
- Measures external, internal, depth and stepped dimensions
- Resolution: +/- 0.01mm/0.0005”/1/128”
- Accuracy: +/- 0.02mm/0.001 (-100mm)
- Repeatability: +/- 0.01mm/0.0005”
- Protective case and battery included
- Includes one battery, size SR44
- Automatic shut off
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by G. Martin
Easy to use
I use the caliper mostly for measuring bicycle parts (seat post diameter, etc). It is very easy to use and appears to be well built.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.