The Park Tool BKM-1.2 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle disc brakes, including models made by Shimano®, Magura®, TRP®, Tektro®, Trick Stuff®, SRAM® DB8, Campagnolo®, Promax®, and Clarks®. Bleeding of hydraulic brakes removes air bubbles and contaminants from the braking system, for long-lasting components and peak performance.
The BKM-1 is built for the rigors of daily commercial use, and includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, a bleed funnel, and a unique attachable syringe mount, as well as multiple hose fittings to fit the multiple standards found on hydraulic bicycle brake systems. Every part is replaceable and available from Park Tool. Housed in a rugged storage case.
NOTE: The BKM-1.2 is for mineral oil-based hydraulic bicycle brake systems only. DOT fluid and mineral oil should never be mixed in the brake system or in their respective service tools. Cross-contamination of brake fluid may cause seal failure which may result in brake failure.
- Two 20 mL syringes
- Two hose assemblies with shutoff clips
- One hose assembly with integrated fitting for bleed nipples such as those found on Shimano® mineral oil brake systems
- One open-ended hose assembly
- Bleed funnel with stopper
- Two 10 mm/12 mm universal bleed blocks
- Two 11 mm bleed blocks
- Two adjustable syringe holders
- M4 x 0.7 adapters — SRAM® DB8, Trick Stuff®, Campagnolo® (x2)
- M5 x 0.8 adapter — Formula™ Cura™, Tektro®, Hayes® (x2)
- M6 x 0.75 adapter — Magura®
- M6 x 1.0 adapters — universal (x2)
- M6 x 1.0 adapter — Promax®
- M7 x 0.75 adapter — Shimano®
- Hose compression sleeve — universal
- Fluid disposal bag
- Set of spare O-rings and hose
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.