Let It Bleed
The Park Tool BKM-1 Hydraulic Mineral Oil Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. The Park Tool BKM-1 Bleed Kit has been designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use. This kit includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount, so you'll have everything you need for a proper bleeding.
- Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral oil based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
Note: This is intended for use with hydraulic disc brakes that use mineral oil. If your braking system uses DOT fluid, please click HERE. If you're unsure what brake fluid your system uses, please contact our customer service.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great all around kit everything you need to bleed the most popular mineral hydraulic systems, can't beat Park Tools quality.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.