The AK-3 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit from Park Tool is a comprehensive collection of 40 high-quality tools that can tackle a variety of modern bike models such as a Torx 3-way wrench, compact crank puller, and so much more. This collection of tools is housed in a heavy-duty toolbox for organized storage.
- TWS-3 Torx® Compatible 3-Way Wrench.
- BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups.
- BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20-Notch Shimano® and ISIS® Drive.
- CC-3.2 Chain Checker.
- CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter.
- CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench.
- CT-3.2 Chain Tool.
- GP-2 Pre-Glued Super Patch Kit.
- TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set.
- TB-2 Emergency Tire Boots.
- DCW-1 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm.
- DCW-2 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm.
- DCW-3 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm.
- FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool.
- GSC-1 GearCleanâ„¢ Brush.
- CM-5.2 Cycloneâ„¢ Chain Scrubber.
- #349 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush.
- HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set.
- MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers.
- PW-5 Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench.
- BO-2 Bottle Opener.
- RR-12 Tape Measure.
- SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver.
- SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver.
- SR-12 Chain Whip 5- to 12-Speed Compatible.
- CWP-7 Compact Crank Puller.
- SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127".
- SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136".
- PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Bay Area, CA
4 of 4 customers found this review helpful.
Great home toolkie
This kit has almost everything you need to keep your bike in optimal tune. I have campy components on some of my bikes, and there are a few specialty tools that this doesn't include, but for must stuff, it has everything needed. If you are looking for a nice set of maintenance tools, this is a worthwhile investment.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.