Big Things Come in Small Packages, and the NiteRider Lumina Micro 650/Vmax+ 150 Combo is No Exception
The NiteRider Lumina Micro 650 / Vmax+ Light Set delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output in the front, and 150 in the rear, helping you to safely navigate your ride.
This combo from NiteRider features two USB chargeable lights that are water/dust resistant with an IP64 rating. Run times are up to 12.5 hours for the front, and 27.5 hours for the rear depending on selected mode.
For top notch performance in a compact package, look no further than the NightRider 650 / Vmax+ 150 combo.
- 650 lumen front and 150 lumen rear light set
- The Micro 650 front light features 5 modes, including a flashing and walk mode
- Front light charge time of 2:30h at greater than 500mA | 4:30h at 500mA
- The Vmax+ 150 rear light features 6 modes (including a disco mode to get your party started!)
- Rear light features COB LEDs for maximum brightness in a small size
- Rear light charge time of 2:00h
- Run times are up to 12.5 hours for the front, and 27.5 hours for the rear depending on selected mode.
- Both lights charge with a USB-C Cable
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Bright, long lasting
Iï¿½ve had this set for several weeks now. The headlight is a bit heavy (120g without the mount), but it is bright. The tail light is much lighter (36g w/o mount) and has a nice variety of flashing options. I use the lights as daytime running lights on my road bike, so canï¿½t speak as to how they perform for night rides. The lights last for 4 hour rides in flashing mode and guessing they would possibly go twice that when new. Both lights highly visible in bright sunlight.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.