Camping Headlamp with 170 Lumens of Flood Light
The Radiant® 170 Rechargeable Headlamp offers a high feature-to-value ratio by combining the convenience of rechargeability, red and white LEDs, and four modes all in a compact design that's perfect for tasks.
Featuring 170 lumens of bright white flood light, this dual-color headlamp offers the ability to switch between white and red illumination to preserve night vision. With integrated chip-on-board (COB) technology, the Radiant 170 Rechargeable Headlamp features even lighting that reduces shadows, making it a perfect companion for projects, workspaces, and tasks.
In addition to four modes and easy push-button operation, this versatile hands-free lighting solution is impact and water-resistant (IPX4) and features a body that can be tilted 180° for easy beam adjustment. The detachable body can be easily removed and converted into a handheld light. Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that charges using a micro USB cable (not included).
- Simple push-button design
- Chip-on-board technology creates an even white flood beam that's perfect for tasks
- Red mode illuminates while preserving night vision
- Detachable headlamp body tilts 180°
- Impact resistant (drop proof up to 1m)
- Water resistant (tested to IPX4)
- Comfortable, high-quality adjustable strap
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Quick press of power button in off mode indicates charge level
- Recharges in approximately 2h 40min using micro USB cable (not included)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.