The Cosmic Pro 2018 Road Shoe from Mavic is lightweight, comfortable, stiff, and secure; ideal for performance racing and intense training. The upper is constructed from soft synthetic microfiber with laser cut ventilation holes, ensuring foot shape conformity and proper airflow. The Energy Carbon Outsole is thin, light, and rigid for efficient power transfer into the pedal. For a secure yet comfortable fit, the Cosmic Pro features Mavic’s Endofit™ tongue which acts as an internal sleeve, hugging the foot for a glove-like fit that keeps the foot and tongue in one place. The Dual Ergo Dial QR system offers micro-adjustable, stable retention; its quick release feature instantly and fully releases retention for quick removal.
- Energy Carbon Outsole for optimal power transfer.
- Energy Frame ensures secure foothold.
- OrthoLite® foam offers comfort and arch support.
- Dual Mavic Ergo Dial QR micro adjustable retention system.
- Supple synthetic microfiber upper w/ ventilation holes.
- Stabilizing foot-hugging Endofit™ tongue.
- Includes 8mm screws (recommended length for carbon outsoles).
- Compatible with three bolt road cleats and pedals.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Not bad stiff sole
Really stiff sole ez for power transfer however the shoes are a bit not wide enough for my feet
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.