Born To Race
The LOOK 795 Blade RS Ultegra Di2 in Proteam White steps it up a notch this year. Featuring their iconic colors on a white background, this bike is all about performance. The high modulus carbon frame incorporates all of the LOOK know-how to offer you optimum stiffness with no compromise on comfort. The full carbon LOOK R38D wheels enhance the aerodynamics of this exceptional machine while the Shimano Ultegra Di2 8100 groupset offers maximum reliability. This new electronic model features smooth 12-speed shifting, giving you plenty of options to tackle any terrain with confidence and efficiency.
Improved Technology. Improved Aerodynamics
The latest version retains 100% of the high performance characteristics whilst considerably reducing weight. The result is an exceptionally stiff and reactive ride, with a frame weighing in at a full 300g less than previous models.
Saving so much weight without compromising handling and aerodynamic performance can only be achieved by adjusting two all-important parameters: an even-higher performance carbon layup and a new manufacturing process: EPS. These two combined give the 795 Blade RS all the qualities it requires to be the fastest, most comfortable and most versatile bike LOOK has ever designed.
The new EPS (Extended Polystyrene) technology is used to obtain premium, ultralight products. This more expensive process is only used for LOOK's highest performance bike models. Rather than having one single mold for each frame size, this method uses two: one for the outer shape of the frame and one for the inner. The EPS process consists of draping the layer of carbon fiber fabric over a hard polystyrene form, which is then removed. The high tech molding process avoids any folds, porosities and areas of weakness in the carbon.
The seatstays of the 795 Blade RS are designed for maximum efficiency. The absence of bridge between them and their curved shape allows them to flex under the force transmitted by the rear hub. The rear wheel never loses contact with the road, ensuring optimal power transfer and increased traction and control.
The 795 Blade RS is designed with cable integration and easy maintenance in mind. Brake housings are combined with the derailleur cables and routed through stem and headset for an extremely tidy front end and optimized aerodynamics. Stem height adjustment is made easy thanks to spacers with specific cable routing openings in the rear.
- A high modulus carbon frame encompassing all of LOOK's expertise for premium stiffness, comfort and aerodynamics
- A design featuring the iconic brand colors, a symbol of performance and expertise in carbon technologies
- The new Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8100 12 speed electronic group for maximum reliability and efficiency
- LOOK R38D full carbon wheels, built for speed
- Seatpost: LOOK AEROPOST 3, 400 mm. Superlight aero full carbon. Offset 31.8 mm carbon clamp, Ti screw
- Saddle: LOOK by San Marco SHORT FIT DYNAMIC open fit
- Stem: LOOK ADH: AERO DESIGN stem made of aluminium. Angle -10°, from 80 mm to 130 mm, in 10 mm intervals
- Handlebar: LOOK ADH 1.2 CARBON (XS 38 /S 40 / M – L 42 / XL 44)
- Wheels: LOOK R 38 D Carbon Tubeless
- Tires: Continental GP 5000 TL 700 x 25
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra R8100 52 x 36 (XS-S 170/M-L 172,5 /XL 175)
- Chain: Shimano M8100 12 SPEED
- Bottom bracket: BB 386 / Token Ninja 24 mm
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8100 11 x 34
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra DI2 R8170
- Derailleurs: Shimano Ultegra DI2 R8150
- Rotors: Shimano RT MT800 F: 160 mm R : 140 mm
Made by LOOK
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Please note: This product ships signature required.
XS- ProTeam White Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25524
Small - ProTeam White Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25525
Medium - ProTeam White Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25526
Large - ProTeam White Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25527
XL - ProTeam White Gloss
Mfg PartNum: 25528