A Bike That Echoes The Call Of The Wild
Blend into the landscape with the LOOK 765 Gravel in Green Mat. Blast through the countryside with its carbon frame and fork with Shimano GRX groupset and RS wheels. The Made by LOOK saddle and cockpit handle the rest to take you from the road to the trail and back again, without you even realizing it.
The frame features mounting points for up to 4 water bottles (3 inside the main triangle and one on the bottom of the downtube) as well as a bento style box on the top tube.
3D Wave Stays
The stays are designed with 2 deflection points that enable a 15% increase in the natural compliance of the carbon. Furthermore, by flattening the tube its vertical movement can be improved while increasing its lateral rigidity. These uniquely shaped seat stays filter shock while increasing traction and control on rough terrain, without increasing the frame's weight.
Direct Drive Concept
The integrated stem is designed to compliment the frame's aesthetic and to be both lightweight and rigid to ensure precise bike handling. The DIRECT DRIVE concept enables the simultaneous development of all steering components (fork, headset, stem and handlebars). This ensures that there is no apparent loss of rigidity in the cockpit and provides a real sense of security and performance.
Since LOOK's beginning in the cycling world, at a time when metal was king, their material of choice has always been carbon. For over 30 years, they have developed - within their own factories - a unique expertise and an extensive know-how in carbon fiber technologies to achieve highly-specific and performance-oriented properties.
- Carbon Frame and Fork
- Shimano GRX 2x11
- Internal Cable Routing
- Clearance for 700 x 40 or 650 x "2.1 tires
- 3 Bottle cage mounts plus top tube mount
- Weight: 9.1 kg (size M / without pedals)
- Seatpost: LOOK LS3 Alloy 27.2x350 mm
- Saddle: LOOK by San Marco short fit dynamic FX narrow open fit
- Stem: LOOK LS2 (XS-S-M 90 mm / L 100 mm / XL 110 mm)
- Handlebar: LOOK Alloy LS2 GRAVEL 12° flare (XS-S 40 cm / M-L 42 cm / XL 44 cm)
- Wheels: Shimano RS 370 disc cl (Tubeless ready)
- Tires: Hutchinson Overide 70x38 mm Tanwall (Tubed)
- Thru axles: Speed Release Ready Front: 100x12 mm / Rear: 142x12 mm
- Crankset: Shimano GRX 600 46x30t (XS-S 170 mm / M-L 172,5 mm / XL 175 mm)
- Chain: Shimano HG 601
- Bottom bracket: BB 386 / Token ninjaTF 38624
- Cassette: Shimano HG 700 11x34 t
- Shifters: Shimano GRX 600
- Derailleurs: Shimano GRX 810
- Rotors: Shimano RT 70 F: 160 mm R : 140 mm
- Brakes: Shimano RX 400 disc hydraulic flat mount
Made by LOOK
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Please note: This product ships signature required.
XS - Green Matte
Mfg PartNum: 24384
Small - Green Matte
Mfg PartNum: 24385
Medium - Green Matte
Mfg PartNum: 24386
Large - Green Matte
Mfg PartNum: 24387
XL - Green Matte
Mfg PartNum: 24388