No More Dropped Chains
The K-EDGE 1x Race Chain Guide was designed for 1x chain retention under the most abusive conditions. 1x drive-trains are here to stay, but even with all the advancements in 1x tech, a dropped chain can't be left out of the equation.
Whether on the group ride, grinding through Kansas, or the last km of Milan San Remo K-EDGE has you covered with K-Edge's most dependable guide yet. This chain guide was Tested for all 1x drive-train applications: Gravel, Cyclocross, Mountain bike, and Road with success so you can rest assured your chain will stay on no matter how intense the riding conditions.
- Designed for chain retention under the most abusive conditions
- Specifically designed in partnership with Trek Segfredo and Telenet Fidea
- Optimized for 36T to 52T Chainrings
- Tested for all 1x drive-train applications: Gravel, Cyclocross, Mountain bike, and Road
- Built to resist the derailed chain of a world tour sprinter powering under load
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts)
- Stainless Steel Hardware for maximum strength and durability
- Weight: 60.8g (excluding braze-on adapter clamp)
- Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Weight: 60 grams
Mfg PartNum: K13-080