Formulated to be the ultimate year-round road tire, the Eagle All-Season from Goodyear utilizes their Dynamic:Silica4 compound; minimizing rolling resistance while at the same time ensuring unrivaled traction in the wet. The Tubeless Complete system yields a supple, consistent feel and superior rolling efficiency at more comfortable pressures, with no worries of pinch flats.
- Tubeless-ready road tire designed for all conditions and all seasons.
- Silca4 compound minimizes rolling resistance while maximizing wet-weather traction.
- Semi-slick tread pattern with textured shoulders for fast-rolling grip.
- Available in 4 sizes: 25, 28, 30, 32mm.
- Claimed weight: 300g (25mm).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
The tires were great. They were hard to install, but when they get installed, they were sealed really good. They were rolling fast and comfortable.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
The different types of road bicycle tires and how to select what is best for you.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.