Inspired by Giro's top snowsport helmets, the Timberwolf Winter Helmet keeps heads warm and safe in cold-weather conditions. Protection is ensured using tried-and-true in-mold construction and an EPS foam liner, and insulation from the elements is provided by a fleece liner, removable ear pads, and closeable Thermostat Control™ vents. The In Form™ Fit adjustment dial is designed for easy usage even while wearing winter gloves, and vertical adjustability prevents goggles from interfering with the fit.
- Inspired by Giro's snow helmets for cold-weather protection
- In-mold construction with EPS liner
- Fleece liner and removable ear pads for warmth
- Closeable Thermostat Control™ vents
- In Form™ Fit system provides easy adjustment while wearing gloves
- Stack Vent™ channels reduce goggle fogging
- Rear goggle retention strap
- Goggle compatible
- Medium: 21.75" - 23.25"
- Large: 23.25" - 24.75"
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Racer X
3 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
Great Fat Bike Helmet for Cold Weather Conditions
Fits my head perfectly. Adjustable to fit various thickness balaclava. A very warm helmet...nice brushed lining. Helmet ridge is designed to wear with ski goggles...syncs perfectly. The openclose vents are the rage. I typically wear this helmet if it's under 30 degrees F. Too warm otherwise.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.