A glove you can count on when riding in cool, damp conditions
Giro's Cascade Glove elevates the essentials - fit, durability, and control - and wraps them into a glove design made for riding in less-than-ideal weather.
Built around a supple, fleece-lined AX Suede palm for reliable insulation from chilly temperatures, the Super Fit Engineered design eliminates excess material and bunching for a confident grip.
The backhand features a combination of Polartec® Windbloc® shell mated with a Power Wool® lining to fight wind and cold, without leaving your hands damp and clammy. The DWR treatment sheds water and grime and the Touchscreen Technology allows you to access your phone while keeping them on.
From leaning into tight turns to hammering up hillside gravel, stoke your inner fire with the Cascade Glove from Giro.
Features & Specs:
- Super Fit Engineering reduces bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip, bar feel and the effectiveness of the padding
- Fleece-lined ax suede palm
- Polartec® Windbloc® backhand
- Polartec® Power Wool® lining
- DWR treated
- 3-palm panel design mimics hands' features and articulation to increase grip
- Windproof thumb wiper
- Touchscreen technology for use with mobile devices
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.