The Giro Cylinder mountain bike shoe offers the comfort expected from Giro and ramps it up to 11. With the quick adjustment provided by the combination of a micro-adjustable Boa® dial and a set-and-forget hook-and-loop strap, the Cylinder's wrap around the foot for a glove-like fit. The Boa® L6 dial offers 1mm adjustment increments when tightening, and a macro-release function to get out of the shoe quickly at the end of the day. The co-molded nylon and rubber lugged outsole provides high traction and durability, with plenty of stiffness for better pedaling.
The Giro Cylinder MTB Shoe is compatible with 2-bolt cleats and pedals. The Cylinder weighs 315 grams for a pair in size 42.
- Durable and breathable synthetic upper construction for trail-rated performance.
- Boa® L6 dial system provides 1mm adjustments, with macro-release function.
- Toe and heel micro-fiber reinforcements for added durability.
- Co-molded nylon and rubber outsole provides maximum in traction.
- Claimed weight: 315g (42).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Excellent quality for the low price!
I've been wanting to upgrade my riding shoes to the boa cable tightening system for many years. I've tired of always having to lace and tuck in shoe strings. For the price you offered these high end shoes to me how could I not upgrade? Lighter and tighter is where it's at!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.
A guide to the highest quality cycling shoes from Sidi.