Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Rear Light Bundle allows you to ride smarter and more aware. Ideal for riders that aren't already in the Garmin eco-system, or for mixed use over several bicycles, this bundle includes the Garmin Varia Radar Display Unit. Rather than send alerts and notifications to a compatible Garmin Edge device, the Radar Display Unit allows for quick, easy Mounted neatly on the seatpost, the RTL510 provides alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, allowing riders to see and be seen, day or night.
The Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Rear Light includes the Varia 510 Tail Light, the Varia Radar Display Unit (RDU), mounting kit, charging cable and documentation.
- Visible from up to a mile away with up to 65 lumens, this smart tail light features a streamlined design.
- Vehicle Detection technology provides visual and audible alerts to warn of approaching vehicles.
- Providing 220º of visibility designed for improving driver awareness.
- Works with a dedicated radar display unit, or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices.
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in day flash, 6 hours in night flash and solid mode.
- Lumens: 20 - Solid, 29 - Night Flash, 65 - Day Flash.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.