For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the Garmin Fenix 5S Plus multisport GPS watch is the rugged, high-performance timepiece that meets big challenges and fits smaller wrists. Beat yesterday with premium features that range from routable TOPO maps and storage for up to 500 songs to estimated heart rate at the wrist and Garmin Pay ™ , the contactless payment solution.
The Garmin Fenix 5S Plus is available in three sizes, this one being the smaller 42mm size. Also available in the standard 42mm 5 Plus, or the larger 52mm 5X Plus.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes mapping.
- TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon titanium bezel.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution for convenient payment.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability.
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.