The original Flux helmet was designed with aggressive trail riders in mind - becoming a best-seller in the mountain bike industry for over a decade. 12 years later, Fox set out to bring new levels of performance with the release of a completely redesigned 2018 Flux helmet. With innovative materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, a 300-degree retention system, fully adjustable visor, and the MIPS multi-directional impact protection system, the all-new Flux redefines open face mountain bike helmets for the mountain bike riders of today.
- Varizorb EPS dual-density liner spreads force of impact across a wider area.
- Structural internal cage provides additional strength.
- MIPS adds in additional protection from certain kinds of impacts, elevating your security.
- X-Static® liner inhibits the growth of bacteria, and helps reduce odor.
- Big Bore Airflow features 14 vents for the maximum in moisture management and cooling.
- 300º retention system is fully adjustable, wrapping around the head for an exceptionally comfortable fit.<.li>
- Fidlock® Snap buckle provides quick and secure entry and exit while wearing gloves.
- Adjustable removable visor with full range of motion and multiple positions.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great quality, excellent price
This helmet has excellent quality and venting, movable visor.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.