The Fizik Vento X3 Overcurve MTB Shoe is an all-round race shoe that excels in every off-road discipline, from singletrack to cyclocross.
Designed in collaboration with professional cyclists, the Vento features Fizik's Overcurve asymmetrical construction, the Vento X3 offers a supreme fit that is highly adjustable, thanks to the Boa IP1 dial. The Microtex upper is supple yet strong and stable for a comfortable and consistent fit. It is assembled in a sleek and streamlined yet highly ergonomic pattern, offering you the protection you need. The race-oriented characteristics of these shoes are continued with the X3 carbon injected outsole: it's minimal to save weight, but stiff for power transfer, and with an aggressive tread that claws the ground and easily sheds the mud.
The Fizik X3 Overcurve MTB Shoe is designed for use with mountain bike pedals and 2-bolt cleats.
- All-round XC racing shoe designed in collaboration with professional cyclists.
- Overcurve asymmetrical construction offers a superior fit.
- Highly adjustable with BOA IP1 dial.
- Microtex upper is supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable, consistent fit.
- X3 carbon injected race-stiff outsole.
- 288g pair (size 42.5).
Other styles of this product are available.
Sale Price $187.46
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.