Fix It Sticks Original toolsets offer a shop-like experience while on the road – now with an improved carrying case! Their two-piece aluminum design is lightweight, portable, and it allows the tool to reach tight places like water-bottle bolts while also being able to provide high torque when the two pieces are combined into a T-handle shape.
Also available in a steel-body replaceable bit version.
- Extremely lightweight – only 55 grams.
- Anodized aluminum construction.
- Permanently attached bits.
- Max torque: 15 Nm.
- Includes durable carrying case.
- Standard A (4, 5, 6mm hex, slotted 5mm wide).
- Standard B (4, 5, 6mm hex, Phillips #2).
- Roadie A (3, 4, 5mm Hex, Phillips #2).
- Roadie B(2.5, 4, 5mm Hex, Phillips #2).
- Mountain (4, 5, 6mm Hex, Torx 25).
- Sram (2.5, 4, 5mm Hex, Torx 25).
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.