No More Tired Hands
Treat your hands to the grips used by the best teams in the Enduro World Series. The Ergon GE1 Evo Factory MTB Grips place comfort and performance above all else. As a successor of the GE1, the level of performance is enhanced by the factory rubber's increased durability, grip-ability, and texture layout.
The GE1 Evo Factory offers precise gripping control due to its ergonomic shape and texture layout. This allows you to conserve energy that is normally wasted with a greater gripping force on a non-ergonomic grip. The specific texture layout and ergonomic shaping prevent hand rotation and enhance control for both comfort and performance.
The grip surface is designed to actively support the more aggressive, wider bar technical trail riding position. By turning 8° to the handlebar axis, the elbows are automatically lifted outwards when gripping. This gives you maximum control at all times, even on the toughest Enduro tracks.
- Silicone based, UV-resistant grip rubber meets highest purity standards
- Internal Cold Forged Aluminum clamp leaves space for wide gripping style
- Inner core construction dampens vibrations
- Optimal pressure distribution prevents nerve issues
- Maximum grip texture goes against hand rotation for more control
- Ergonomic shape and texture layout enhances precision
- Supports aggressive, wider-bar technical riding position
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.