Hit The Town With Comfort And Style
Built for swept-back city handlebars and those who seek sustainability, the Ergon GC1 BioKork Grips are sure to catch your eye. These comfortable grips are designed to be used on handlebars with a backward sweep of 30 degrees or more, which is perfect for cruising the neighborhoods and treating yourself to a comfortable commute.
Using traditional grips on these bikes can cause a kink in the wrist which leads to discomfort in the hands and wrists. The GC1 corrects this wrist position through its anatomic and ergonomically correct form. Any aches and tension therefore can be eliminated. Plus, the use of vegetable oil in the rubber pad makes this grip hypoallergenic for a more comfortable ride.
Sustainability is GC1's middle name. Composed of 40% cork material from an organic farm in Portugal as well as a center core made from natural grass fibers means environmentalism to the highest degree. The certified toxin-free rubber compound is UV-resistant and Ergons GreenLab initiative uses only recycled packaging.
- Designed to be used on handlebars with a backwards sweep of 30°+
- Available in 1 size and 2 shifter configurations
- Cork offers high quality dampening performance
- 40% cork and 60% German made rubber compound
- The grip center core is made of natural grass fibers
- Certified toxin-free UV-stable rubber compound
- Aluminum lock-on clamp which can be 100% recycled
- Specially positioned textures maximum comfort
- A product of Ergon's GreenLab initiative
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.