Cold-Weather Cycling Takes Commitment
When it comes to keeping your extremities warm, the Endura MT500 Freezing Point Waterproof Gloves hold onto all the warmth you build up during your ride. These cold-weather necessities keep you cycling comfortably when low temperatures and damp conditions arrive on the scene.
The PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is low in bulk and yet outstanding at preventing the cold from biting at your hands. In combination with the high-stretch, softshell backhand and fingers, this allows for excellent dexterity for easy gear and brake control. Should conditions turn sleety and snowy, then the waterproof membrane and durable water repellent finish keep your hands protected.
It's not only about maintaining warmth. The MT500 gloves keep you riding when the weather refuses to comply. To the palm, the silicone print gives excellent grip, even in cold and wet conditions. A long cuff provides a great seal and works well with your winter cycling jacket.
- Stretch, softshell backhand and fingers
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Waterproof, breathable internal membrane
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation for unrivalled warmth
- Silicone palm print for extra grip
- Long, stretch cuff for no-fuss pull on and snug fit
- Material composed of 40% Polyester, 25% Nylon, 20% Polyurethane, and 15% Elastane
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.