Designed For The Deep End
The Endura MT500 D3O Gloves were designed for the rowdiest enduro, trail and downhill riding the Scottish Highlands have to offer. Featuring a durable and stretchy main fabric, the MT500 D3O Gloves incorporate a four-way stretch, ripstop fabric and D3O impact protection to make a glove capable of keeping control on the sketchiest of trails.
A compression-molded cuff conforms to your wrist and helps keep out dirt and debris and a microfiber sweat wipe on the thumb allows you to keep it cool under pressure. The MT500 D3O Gloves have a synthetic leather palm for an excellent bar feel and silicon grip on the palm and fingers for stable braking and precision lever control.
- Four-way stretch ripstop fabric for comfort
- D3O knuckle and finger protection
- Compression-molded cuff slip-on design
- Synthetic leather palm
- Silicone print on palm and fingertips for grip
- Micro suede sweat wipe on thumb
- Nylon 40% / PU 30% / Elastane 20% / Polyester 10%
- Available in Black or Electric Blue colorways
- Sizing: S-XL
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.