Versatility Never Performed So Well
Back in the day, Endura asked London delivery couriers what they needed in urban cycling shorts — and Hummvee was born. Because of its versatility, it was adopted by mountain bikers and can be seen on both the trail and the daily city commute. The Hummvee 3/4 Short II is sure to change your rides for the better.
The short is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with a DWR finish for effective spray protection. Critical seams are also twin-needled for added security. There are no less than 6 pockets on this short: 2 rear Velcro® pockets, 2 zipped side pockets, and 2 smaller thigh pockets for your coins and keys.
Tried and tested, the Hummvee has outlived many bikes and Endura has worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. They incorporate tough nylon and are double stitched in critical areas, making them nearly indestructible.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Includes Clickfast™ detachable liner with 200 series pad
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Articulated knees and rear calf
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Other styles of this product are available.