The Easton EA70 AX Disc 700c Adventure Wheelset allows riders to find the road less travelled. Joining forces with the EA70 and EC70 AX Bar in Easton's AX adventure road line, the new EA70 AX wheelset has the durability to withstand trail riding but is translated to drop bar applications with center lock hubs and 11-speed road and 12x100 thru axle front hub compatibility. From bikepacking adventures loaded with gear, to washboarded gravel descents with only what the wheels and tires can provide for compliance, Easton's got it covered. The welded tubeless ready rim boasts a generous 24mm internal rim width that increased tire volume and gives an optimal tire profile for 35 to 50C tires.
- Go anywhere and do anything with this trail-rated road wheel.
- Center Lock disc brake-compatible hubs provide all-weather, all-terrain braking.
- Extra wide 24mm internal width optimized for tires from 35-50c.
- Available in either 700c, or 650b wheel sizes.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 20mm.
- Rim Width: 24mm (internal), 27.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotors.
- Hubs: Easton X5 CL.
- Front Axle: 9x100mm quick release/ 15x100mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 10x135mm quick release/12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: Straight pull, double butted.
- Spoke Nipple: Alloy.
- Spoke Count: 28 front and rear.
- Claimed weight: 1760g (700c).
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two years.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.