The DT Swiss ER1600 db32 Wheelset is designed for hard-riding cyclists who punish their wheels. Whether it's the rough roads that take their toll, or hard-riding and massive output, the high-end 32mm deep welded aluminum rim of the ER1600 is up for the task. Bringing the broad, 24mm wide rim down to DT Swiss's Ratchet System hubs are 32 of their aero comp® bladed spokes, adding a touch of aero efficiency to the mix. Designed for top performance and reliability, the sleek hubs may look classy, but they're all about hard riding and instantaneous power transfer.
- At 32mm deep, the ER1600 provides a super stiff, super strong rim.
- Swiss-engineered Spline db32 Center Lock-compatible hubset guarantees all-season performance.
- Ratchet System freehub guarantees top performance and reliability.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 32mm.
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 24mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, Center Lock rotors.
- Hubs: DT Swiss SPLINE db32.
- Front Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Rear Axle: 12mm Thru Axle.
- Spokes: DT aero comp® straightpull .
- Spoke Nipple: DT ProLock Squorx ProHead alu .
- Spoke Count: 32 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
This product ships signature required.