Donnely Tires' BOS Tubular Cyclocross Tire is named after the code for Boston, MA airport, "BOS." It's tubeless ready and designed to excel in the nastiest of conditions as well as the trickiest of courses. Constructed of a supple rubber compound, the BOS provides excellent shock-absorbtion and grip. The tread profile features buttressed side-knobs for excellent traction in soft, slippery off-cambered sections and corners while zig-zag center knobs offer additional traction for maximum control.
Features & Specs:
- For rainy, muddy conditions and technical courses.
- Remarkable cornering traction.
- Grippy, shock-absorbing soft rubber compound.
- All in one construction so tread can’t peel away from casing.
- Tubeless design delivers airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Durable rubber-coated sidewalls.
- Liquid sealant compatible.
- Removable valve core allows for valve extenders and insertion of sealant.
- TPI: 120 tpi.
- Folding bead.
- Size: 700 x 33mm.
- Weight: 386g.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.