The CycleOps Mag Indoor Trainer is designed for hassle-free exercise from the comfort of your own home. With a magnetic resistance unit, this trainer provides a quiet, frictionless ride with a linear resistance profile, meaning the harder you ride the more the trainer resists you. The sturdy alloy frame features eccentric leveling feet, keeping the Mag Indoor Trainer planted no matter how hard its being used.
Work up a sweat without having to be exposed to the elements, getting a good workout from the comfort of home. Designed for compatibility with most road or mountain bikes, simply secure the rear wheel's quick release skewer with the pull of a lever, locking the wheel in place. The magnetic resistance unit is highly adjustable to ensure the best connection between tire and roller, and can easily be changed for a variety of bikes.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and friction-less ride.
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click.
- Sturdy, foldable frame uses eccentric leveling feet for uneven surfaces.
- Resistance unit adjusts for 700c, 26", 27", or 29" wheel sizes with the turn of a knob.
- Tested to combined weight of bicycle and rider of 300 pounds.
- Optional Thru-Axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Easy, Affordable Trainer
Purchased as a secondary trainer to fit hybrid bike and travel. This trainer is easy to set-up and very mobile. There is adjustable resistance but it's more for easy spins and travel. Well worth the money, especially from biketiresdirect
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.