The Crank Bros Klic Hand Pump is a compact, easy-to-use portable hand pump designed for quick road or trailside inflation. Inside the sleek lightweight body, the Klic houses a flexible rubber hose for storage when not in use. When it's time to inflate, the versatile hose clicks into place via its magnetic head, making it easier than ever to pump up Schrader or Presta valve tubes.
To make flat fixes that much easier, the Klic also includes a concealed CO2 inflator, in-line pressure gauge, and a folding locking handle. Whether it's the third flat of the day and the prospect of pumping a tire up to 120 PSI has you breathless, or it's the middle of a race and a stray shard of glass flatted you out, the Klic will get you back in action.
The Crank Bros Klic Hand Pump with CO2 is available in two versions: High Pressure, or High Volume (recommended for tires 45c or wider).
- Versatile hand pump features integrated CO2 inflator.
- Hidden hose quickly clicks into place when a flat strikes, and stores away when not in use.
- Two versions: High Pressure (optimized for tires 45c or narrower), or High Volume.
- Includes bottle cage mount.
- Claimed weight: 142 grams.
- Maximum pressure: 120 PSI.