The Men’s Verve Glow Bib Tights from Craft are made of water- and windproof fabrics for cool to cold, wet weather cycling. Inside, these tights feature brushed fabric for warmth as well as breathability. Four-way stretch and flatlock seams ensure ample stretch and comfort. For even greater comfort in the saddle, these bib tights are equipped with Craft’s C1 chamois. This high-density foam pad features Craft’s bioceramic fabric, anatomy-specific shaping, and perforated, exploded foam of varying thickness - 14mm at the seat and front, 4mm sides - for a more natural fit.
- Ventair® & Ventair Wind®.
- Wind- and waterproof.
- Extended side zipper at bottom leg.
- Flatlock seams.
- 360° reflective details.
- C1 Infinity Pad.
C1 Infinity Pad:
- Depth: 14mm (seat & front); 6/8/10mm (center); 3mm (sides).
- Density: 80/100/120kg (depending on size).
- Certified Oeko-Tex® 100 fabrics and foams.
- Perforated and exploded foam.
- Thermoregulating bioceramic fabric.
- Layered & laser cut construction.
- Anatomy-specific contouring.
- Four-way stretch.
- Fabric 1: 100% Polyester (face); 100% Polyurethane (middle); 100% Polyester (back).
- Fabric 2: 87% Polyester; 13% Elastane.
- Fabric 3: 80% Polyamide; 20% Elastane.
- Fabric 4: 100% Polyamide.
Discount Codes are not applicable to Closeouts.
This product is NOT Eligible for VIP Points.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
These are my favorite winter tights!
These are awesome tights for below 40 deg F riding. They are great for the variable conditions of the Northeast, often windy and wet throughout the winter. The fit was great for me in size L, I'm a slim 6'1 at 160lb. Love the reflective detailing. These keep not only your legs warm, but also your entire midsection. They really make me much less hesitant to get out there on the bike on those cold winter days!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.