Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The CeramicSpeed Oversized Pulley System for Shimano replaces the cage on Ultegra / Dura Ace 10- and 11-speed mechanical groupsets to reduce friction by up to 60%. This is made possible by the larger 17T alloy pulley wheels that spin on high-precision ceramic bearings resulting in a savings of at least 2.4 watts.
- 17T alloy pulley wheels w/ ceramic bearings
- Carbon-reinforced polyamide cage
- Titanium mounting hardware
- Handmade in Denmark
- Efficiency claims verified by Friction Facts in Boulder, CO
- 4 year warranty
- Includes ceramic bearing oil
- Claimed weight is approximately 70 g
- Compatible with Ultegra/Dura Ace (6800/7800/7900/7970/9000/9070)