The Precision of Super Record at a Fraction of the Cost
The new Campagnolo Chorus 12-speed rear derailleur reaps the benefits of 12-speed trickle-down, incorporating the sophistication and precision of Record and Super Record at a fraction of the cost.
The rear derailleur now sports Campagnolo's Embrace geometry, which provides more chain wrap and more consistent sprocket-to-pulley dimensions across the cassette than before, as well as a single cage length that works across every available Campagnolo 12-speed cassette. Both the upper and lower knuckles are molded from fiber-reinforced technopolymer, while the parallelogram links and derailleur cage are made from forged aluminum.
3D Embrace technology places the 12-tooth pulley wheel closer to the bottom of the cog, increasing the chain engagement and management over rough roads and more precise and faster shifts.
- Compatible with 12-speed mechanical Record, Super Record, and Chorus drivetrains
- Pairs with Campagnolo Chorus 12-speed cassettes for huge gear range
- 3D Embrace improves chain retention and shifting
- Ultra-Shift geometry reduces friction for smoother shifting
- New geometry places derailleur closer to wheel for protection against impact
- Technopolymer body offers exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Steel bearings and small parts save money over more expensive counterparts
- Utilizes the same technology as Record and Super Record at a fraction of cost
- Material: [front plate] aluminum, [parallelogram] technopolymer, [lower body] technopolymer with carbon elements
- Pull type: mechanical
- Cage length: medium
- Cassette range: 11-29t, 11-32t, 11-34t
- Gearing: 2x12
- Weight: 240g
- Recommended discipline: road
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.