A Minimalist Light Set, Perfect For The Commuter
Blackburn's insanely minimalist Click Light Set is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 18 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic.
The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame from 15-35mm.
Ingress protection rating or 'IP Rating' is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust-proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-65 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully resists strong jets of water from all directions.
Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace.
- Brightness — 20 lumens front, 4 lumens rear
- Batteries Included
- Mounting Options — Versatile silicone mounting system fits diameters 15–35mm
- Weight — 37 grams (front 17g, rear 20g)
- Steady mode: front 70 hours at 20 lumens, rear 70 hours at 4 lumens
- Flash mode: front and rear 130 hours at 4 lumens
- Water Resistance — IP-65 submersible
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.