The Bianchi Infinito XE Rival AXS is an endurance racing bike that gives you the comfort and stability you need without sacrificing the speed you crave.
This bike is ideal for long distance rides, varied road quality or riders looking for a little more comfort. The Infinito brings a classic Bianchi style and racing pedigree to table guaranteed to make you look cool and feel fast.
Bianchi's Infinito geometry is tuned for higher speeds and more precise handling than other endurance bikes that often sit the rider up too high and lose aerodynamic efficiency. Here you'll find a bike designed for the best of both worlds.
- Lightweight carbon frame
- Fast and smooth electronic shifting
- Flat mount hydraulic disc brakes
- Balanced geometry for endurance and speed
- Integrated cable routing
- Clearance for tires up to 32mm
- FRAME: Infinito XE Disc carbon, tapered HT 1.1/8"- 1.5", Mechanical/Electronic Di2 shifting compatible, compatible with 32" tire, PressFit 86,5x41mm BBset, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 47-50-53-55-57-59-61cm
- FORK: Bianchi Full Carbon Disc, 1.5" head, thru axle 12x100mm, compatible with 32" tire
- HEADSET: Fsa NO.42/47CF/ACB/5D
- SHIFTERS: Sram RIVAL ETAP AXS D1 Hydraulic Disc Brake
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram RIVAL ETAP AXS D1 MAX 36T
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Sram RIVAL ETAP AXS D1 BRAZE
- CRANKSET: Sram RIVAL D1 DUB 170 - 172,5 - 175, 46/33, Crank Length: 170mm-47/54cm, 172.5mm-55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sram PressFit Road 86,5x41mm
- CHAIN: Sram RIVAL D1 12SP
- CASSETTE: Sram CS XG 1250 D1 10-36T
- ROTOR: Sram centerline Road diam. 160mm
- Fulcrum Racing 818 disc brake, aluminium 622x19c 2WF-R Tubeless ready rims
- TIRE: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V 700x28
- STEM: Velomann, 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, height 38mm, Oversize, 1.1/8", Ext: 70mm-47cm, 90mm-50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm-55cm, 120mm-57cm/61cm
- HANDLEBAR: Velomann Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 80mm, drop 130mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- GRIPS: La Spirale Ribbon cork
- SEATPOST: Velomann alloy shaft 2014, head alloy 6061, hardwares: Steel, Setback 25mm, size: 350mm-47/57cm; 380mm-59/61cm
- SADDLE: Velomann 1966 rail steel black, open, cover PU, lenght/wide 250x148mm
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
No International Shipping. The manufacturer of this product does not allow us to ship outside the United States and U.S. Territories except to US diplomatic and military base addresses (APO/FPO).
Please note: This product ships signature required.
50cm - UD Carbon/Graphite
Mfg PartNum: YSB5DT505H
53cm - UD Carbon/Graphite
Mfg PartNum: YSB5DT535H
55cm - UD Carbon/Graphite
Mfg PartNum: YSB5DT555H
57cm - UD Carbon/Graphite
Mfg PartNum: YSB5DT575H
59cm - UD Carbon/Graphite
Mfg PartNum: YSB5DT595H