Safe, Comfortable, & Affordable
Recent advancements in helmet technology have made for improved safety but at an increased price. Instead of breaking the bank, treat yourself to the perfect helmet that's under $100. The Bell Spark II MIPS® MTB Helmet has a sleek design with extended coverage for the side and back of your head.
Bell constructs the helmet using a tough polycarbonate shell molded to EPS foam that is able to withstand impacts, thanks to the progressive layering of variable-density EPS foam between the shell and your head. The shell is littered with vents, employing a Dual Flow Ventilation system for unbeatable airflow.
On the outside, an integrated breakaway camera mount and Tri-Glide straps allow for adjustability and comfort. The Sweat Guide pulls sweat away from the liner toward the front of the helmet, keeping your vision clear. The MIPS® Brain Protection System reduces the force of harmful rotational impacts, keeping you safe.
- An advanced trail helmet packed with value and features
- Multi-density EPS foam absorbs a wide range of impacts
- Highly-ventilated shell stays cool on hot days of hard riding
- MIPS system helps disperse rotational impact forces
- Integrated camera mount safely "breaks away" on impact
- X-Static padding resists odor and bacteria
- Fit system is cleanly integrated and has 3-way adjustability
- Complies with the US CPSC safety standard for persons aged 5 and older
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Love this helmet!
Comfortable, adjustments are a breeze even with gloves. Love the chin strap loop to adjust tightness! The visor position works well too.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.